The young lady's book: a manual of elegant recreations, exercises, and pursuits.
- London, Vizetelly, Branston, and Co., 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., -504,  p. front., plates, ill. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLC1421 Y76Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates and illustrations by J. T., S. W., W. Harvey, B. & W., Jackson, and T. W.
- Subject Terms:
- Women -- Education.Young women.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.