A winter in Lapland and Sweden, with various observations relating to Finmark and its inhabitants; made during a residence at Hammerfest, near the North Cape. By Arthur de Capell Brooke.
- London, John Murray, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 612 p. front., ill., plates, map. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL971 L2 B8 1827+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Travel, 219.
BAC : Maps by T. Foster and Lt. Col. Hagelstam.
BAC : Extra copies of pages 577-584 bound in after p. 568; pages 587-590 misbound before p. 569.
BAC : Plates by W. Westall, D. Dighton, G. Scharf, J.D. Harding, and H. Jackson; one plate after the author.
BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
- Subject Terms:
- Finmarken (Norway) -- Description and travel.Lapland -- Description and travel.Sweden -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Broke, Arthur de Capell, Sir, Bart., 1791-1858, A winter in Lapland and Sweden,, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.