Our woodlands, heaths, and hedges. A popular description of trees, shrubs, wild fruits, etc. With notices of their insect inhabitants. By W.S. Coleman ... With illustrations printed in colors.
- London, Routledge, Warnes & Routledge, 1859.
New York, Routledge, Warnes & Routledge, 1859.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 198,  p. col. front., ill., 7 col. plates. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSD385 C68 1859bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Text printed by R. Clay; plates printed by Evans.
- Subject Terms:
- Shrubs -- Great Britain.Trees -- Diseases and pests.Trees -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Coleman, W. S. (William Stephen), 1829-1904, Our woodlands, heaths, and hedges, 1859
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.