Chilcott's Descriptive history of Bristol, ancient and modern: or, A guide to Bristol, Clifton, and the Hotwells: containing an account of the Bristol riots. With topographical notices of the neighbouring villages, etc. ...
- 4th ed., improved.
- [Bristol, Eng.] J. Chilcott [1840?]
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 356 p. ill., fold. maps. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B8 C4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Map engraved by S. Hall; another after Mr. Donne.
- Subject Terms:
- Bristol (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Chilcott's Descriptive history of Bristol, ancient and modern, [1840?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.