Cox, David, 1783-1859, A series of progressive lessons intended to elucidate the art of painting in water colours, 1838
- A series of progressive lessons intended to elucidate the art of painting in water colours: with introductory illustrations on perspective and drawing with pencil.
- London, T. Clay, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 3-24,  p. plates (part col. and fold.) 24 x 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 73Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "A. Ducôte's Lithography."
A number of plates signed by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Perspective.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.