Deane, Caroline H, The Christian's armoury, [between 1872 and 1882]
The Christian's armoury.
- London, George Berridge & Co. [between 1872 and 1882]
- Physical Description:
- 20 leaves. col. front., col. ill. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV4515 D4+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Author's name from dedication leaf.
"The poems illustrating the subjects have been written expressly for this work by the Countess Wengierski."--leaf 4.
Published between 1872 (when the publisher was first at the address shown in the imprint, according to Wakeman, Geoffray. A guide to nineteenth century colour printers. Loughborough, 1975) and 1882 (when the Earl of Harrowgate, K.G., the dedicatee, died).
- Subject Terms:
- Christian life in art.Emblem books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.