Description of a painting of Jerusalem and the surrounding country,, [1813?]
- Description of a painting of Jerusalem and the surrounding country, as it appears at this time from the Mount of Olives. Painted by E. Donovan ... The original drawing by his son, Mr. J. Donovan; & M. Pierre Jacques. The view taken in the year 1811, 1812. This picture ... will remain open to public inspection, in the saloon of the great apartment of the London Museum, Fleet-Street ...
- London, Printed for the preprietor, by the Philanthropic Society [1813?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. fold. diagr. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS109 D4 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS109 D4 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies.
Dated [1820?] in the British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Jerusalem -- Description and travel.London Museum and Institute of Natural History.Panoramas.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.