Donaldson, Thomas Leverton, 1795-1885, Architectural maxims and theorems in elucidation of some of the principles of design and construction, 1847
- Architectural maxims and theorems in elucidation of some of the principles of design and construction: and lecture on the education and character of the architect. By Thomas Leverton Donaldson ...
- London, Pub. for the author by J. Weale [etc.] 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [viii]-xii, 105 p. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2595 D67Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "Printed by Richard and John E. Taylor."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Study and teaching.Architecture.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.