Donaldson, Thomas Leverton, 1795-1885, A review of the professional life of Sir John Soane, archt .., 1837
- A review of the professional life of Sir John Soane, archt ... With some remarks on his genius and productions. Read at the ... meeting of the Institute of British architects ...6th February, 1837.
- London, J. Williams, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA997 S7 D7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "T.R. Drury, printer."
"List [of] the most important works of the late Sir John Soane, and his principal appointments, arranged chronologically; together with the dates of some of the principal incidents of his life, drawn up by George Bailey": p. 29-31.
"List of the more important designs and compositions made by Sir John Soane": p. 32.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Great Britain -- Biography.Soane, John, 1753-1837.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.