Garlick, Kenneth, 1916-, Eighteenth century master drawings from the Ashmolean , 1979
Eighteenth century master drawings from the Ashmolean / Introduction and catalogue by Kenneth J. Garlick.
- Washington, D.C. : Organized and circulated by the International Exhibitions Foundation, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 28 p., 89 leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC27 G7 O935 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1458: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Exhibition held at Baltimore Museum of Art, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth and Cincinnati Art Museum during 1979-1980.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashmolean Museum.Drawing -- 17th-18th centuries -- England -- Oxford -- Exhibitions.Drawing -- England -- Oxford -- Catalogs.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.