Graphic illustrations of the Colosseum, Regent's Park, in five plates / from drawings by Gandy, Mackenzie, and other eminent artists.
- London : Published first of June, by R. Ackermann and Co., Strand; and at the Colosseum, Regent's Park, MDCCCXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 5 prints in 1 volume : aquatint, etching ; sheets 43 x 33 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 16Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Paper wrappers.
Title from page  of publisher's printed wrappers. Each plate is described on pages - of the wrappers.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 229
Hyde, R. Panoramania, 67-71
Hyde, R. Gilded scenes and shining prospects, 66-67
Adams, B. London illustrated, 1604-1851, 160
Comment, B. Panorama, 81
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 92
- Subject Terms:
- Colosseum (London, England)Panoramas.
- IIIF Manifest:
- I. Grand entrance to the Colosseum, Regent's Park
- II. South side of the grounds surrounding the Colosseum, Regent's Park
- III. The fountain surrounding a marble statue at the Colosseum, Regent's Park
- IV. The geometrical ascent to the galleries in the Coloseum [sic], Regent's Park
- V. Bird's eye view from the stair-case & the upper part of the pavilion, in the Coloseum [sic], Regent's Park
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]