Elsam, Richard, Hints for improving the condition of the peasantry in all parts of the United Kingdom,, 1816
- Hints for improving the condition of the peasantry in all parts of the United Kingdom, by promoting comfort in their habitations: interspersed with plans, elevations, and descriptive views of characteristic designs for cottages ... By Richard Elsam ...
- London, R. Ackermann, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 39,  p. 11 plates (10 col.) 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHN385 E44+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsHN385 E44+ Copy 2 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life 15
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is bound by Remnant & Edmonds.
BAC : "Printed by Francis Marshall."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Cottages.Peasantry -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.