IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Elsam, Richard, Hints for improving the condition of the peasantry in all parts of the United Kingdom,, 1816
Hints for improving the condition of the peasantry in all parts of the United Kingdom, by promoting comfort in their habitations: interspersed with plans, elevations, and descriptive views of characteristic designs for cottages ... By Richard Elsam ...
- London, R. Ackermann, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 39,  p. 11 plates (10 col.) 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHN385 E44+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsHN385 E44+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 15
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is bound by Remnant & Edmonds.
BAC : "Printed by Francis Marshall."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Cottages.Peasantry -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.