IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Marks, John Lewis, The history of the coronation of Punch,, 1821
The history of the coronation of Punch, and the humours of his wife Judy ...
- London, Printed [!] and published by J.L. Marks, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 27 p. fold. col. front. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA537 M3Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- A satire on George IV and Queen Caroline; mainly in verse.
At foot of p. 27: "C. Handy, printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Caroline, Queen, consort of George IV, King of Great Britain, 1768-1821 -- Cartoons, satire, etc.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Cartoons, satire, etc.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.