Landseer, John, 1769-1852, A descriptive, explanatory, and critical, catalogue, 1834
- A descriptive, explanatory, and critical, catalogue of fifty of the earliest pictures contained in the National gallery of Great Britain. By John Landseer ...
- London, R. Glynn, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [vii]-xxviii, 424 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 L2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "Chiswick: printed by C. Whittingham."
- Subject Terms:
- National Gallery (Great Britain)Painting -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.