Cooke, W. E., (William Edward), active 1876-1887, Haddon Hall , 1892
Haddon Hall / illustrated by W.E. Cooke.
- London : George Philip & Son, 32 Fleet Street ; Liverpool : Philip Son & Nephew, 45 to 51 South Castle St. ; Nottingham : Norton & Co., Houndsgate, 1892.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly illustrations ; 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.H3 C66 1892+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs printed by R.T. Mounteney, Nottingham.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 118
MUDD WE 2483: No text.
BAC: British Art Center bound in publisher's original illustrated boards; rebacked with navy blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Derbyshire.Country homes -- England -- Derbyshire.Haddon Hall (England) -- Pictorial works.Norton & Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1892.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.