Penn, John, 1760-1834, An historical and descriptive account of Stoke Park in Buckinghamshire, 1813
- An historical and descriptive account of Stoke Park in Buckinghamshire. Containing the information ... supplied by the family now in possession, for Mr. Hakewell's History of Windsor, &c. with many additional particulars ... In two parts ...
- London, Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 74 p. 4 plates, 2 plans. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B D 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy disbound and inlaid in larger paper; wanting 2 plates, with captions: Stoke Park, S.E.; and Gray's monument at Stoke, with a distant view of Windsor Castle.
BAC : Plans engraved by James Basire; plates engraved by J. Fittler, and W. Byrne; after A. Tendi.
No more published?--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
By J. Penn, assisted by his brother Granville, according to an ALS in the Lewis Walpole Library.
- Subject Terms:
- Stoke Park.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.