Home and country scenes on each side of the London and Birmingham and Grand junction railways. With steel plates, and numerous wood engravings.
- London, C. Tilt, [etc., etc., n.d.]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 104 p., 1 leaf, 136 p. front., ill., plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 R6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates and illustrations by W. Radclyffe, S. Williams, E. Radclyffe, Orrin Smith, H. Griffiths, and D. Wilson; after D. Cox, E. Duncan, G. Dodgson, Whimper, Landells, I. Wrightson, T. Creswick, and C. Radclyffe.
BAC : Possibly published ca. 1839, the year in which several related works by the author were published.
- Subject Terms:
- Grand junction railway (England)Great Britain -- Description and travel.London and Birmingham Railway.
YCBA Collections Search
Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871, Home and country scenes on each side of the London and Birmingham and Grand junction railways, n.d.]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.