The grammar of lithography. A practical guide for the artist and printer in commercial & artistic lithography, & chromolithography, zincography, photo-lithography, and lithographic machine printing. By W.D. Richmond. Ed. and rev., with an introduction, by the editor of "the Printing times and lithographer."
- 2d ed.
- London, Wyman & sons, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- xiii p., 1 leaf, 254 p. ill., diagrs. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2425 R35 1880Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 12 p. at end.
A "supplementary volume" was published under title "Colour and colour printing."
"Bibliography of lithography" p. -246.
MUDD WB 31790: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Printing.Lithography -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.