Rouse, James, artist, Rouse's Hypermyriorama of Sussex. Drawn from nature, 1824
- Rouse's Hypermyriorama of Sussex. Drawn from nature.
- Fulham, James Rouse, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 18 col. plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 R58Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In case, as issued.
Title from label affixed to front cover of case.
Cottage of content, or, Toys, games, and amusements of nineteenth century England, 57
Selected exhibitions: “The Cottage of Content : or, Toys, Games, and Amusements of Nineteenth Century England" (Yale Center for British Art, November 2 - December 31, 1977).
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Sussex (England) -- Pictorial works.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.