A short history of Rochester Castle, from the earliest period to the present time.
- Rochester, Printed and published by W. Wildash, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., 30 p. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C3 H3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy is extra-illustrated.
BAC : Bound with: [Hasted, Edward] The Canterbury guide, or Travellers pocket companion. Canterbury, 1803.
- Subject Terms:
- Rochester Castle (Rochester, Kent, England)
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.