The Hereford guide: containing a concise history of the city of Hereford;, 1808
- The Hereford guide: containing a concise history of the city of Hereford; a description of its public buildings, Episcopal see, cathedral, parochial churches, and other interesting particulars relating to the place ...
- 2d ed.
- Hereford, Printed by E.G. Wright, sold by Allen; 1808.
London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 162 p. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 G5 N4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is extra-illustrated.
BAC : Bound with: A new guide to the city of Gloucester [Gloucester, ca. 1820]
- Subject Terms:
- Hereford (England) -- Description and travel.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.