A brief history of Worcester; or, "Worcester guide" improved: with a description of the neighboring towns, villages, and seats, that are most worthy of notice.
- 2d ed., embellished with elegant copper plates.
- Birmingham, Printed by James Belcher [etc., etc.] 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 123,  p. fold. front., plates. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 G5 N4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Extra-illustrated.
BAC : Frontispiece and plates by J. Ross.
BAC : Bound with: A new guide to the city of Gloucester [Gloucester, ca. 1820]
Written by Rupert Green.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Worcester (England) -- Description and travel.Worcester (England) -- History.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.