A new guide to the city of Gloucester, [ca. 1820]
- A new guide to the city of Gloucester: comprising an account of the city, its trade, cathedral church, the saline Chalybeate Spa, public buildings, &c. Embellished with a print of the cathedral, and a plan of the city.
- Gloucester, Printed by J. Roberts [ca. 1820]
- Physical Description:
- 118 p. fold. front., fold. map. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 G5 N4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : With this is bound: [Rudder, Samuel] The history of Fairford Church. Cirencester, 1823; Willyams, Cooper. The history of Sudeley Castle. Cheltenham, 1803; [Green, Rupert] A brief history of Worcester. Birmingham, 1802; and The Hereford guide. Hereford, 1808.
BAC : Frontispiece drawn and engraved by J. Wright.
Published ca. 1820, the last date cited in the lists of elected officials.
- Subject Terms:
- Gloucester (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.