Gartside, Mary, An essay on light and shade,, 1805
- An essay on light and shade, on colours, and on composition in general; by M. Gartside ...
- London, Printed for the author, by T. Davison, and sold by T. Gardiner, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 43,  p. 11 plates (part col.) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2300 G3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 127 (Abbey copy).
The last 8 "plates" are actually watercolors.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration.Color.Composition (Art)Flowers in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.