A series of views of the neighborhood of Windsor, including the seats of the nobility and gentry. Engraved by Landseer, Middiman, W.B. Cooke, G. Cooke, &c. &c. from drawings taken on the spot by James Hakewill, architect.
- London, Printed for B.E. Lloyd and Son, by A.J. Valpy, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 34 p. front., plates (part col.) map, plans (part fold.) 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 H3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates have imprint of Edmund Lloyd.
BAC : Plates by J. Landseer, Let. Byrne, J. Storer, J. Byrne, W. Woolnoth, George Cooke, Greig, Wm. Bernard Cooke, R.W. Smart and S. Middiman; after the author. Map by Neele. Plans by William Smart.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Description and travel.Windsor Castle.
YCBA Collections Search
Hakewill, James, 1778-1843, A series of views of the neighborhood of Windsor,, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.