Thirties : British art and design before the war. An exhibition / organised by the Arts Council of Great Britain in collaboration with the Victoria & Albert Museum [held] Hayward Gallery 25 October, 1979-13 January, 1980.
- London : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 T45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue edited by Jennifer Hawkins and Marianne Hollis.
Bibliography: p. 305-308.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Thirties , 1979