IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Custance, Henry, 1842-1908, Riding recollections and turf stories , 1894
Riding recollections and turf stories / by Henry Custance.
- London : Edward Arnold, 37 Bedford Street, Strand, W.C. Publisher to the India Office, 1894.
Guildford : Billing and Sons, Printers
- Physical Description:
- , [vii]-xv, , 304 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF301 .C87 1894Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printer's statement from foot of page 304.
Includes a "large paper edition."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 254
MUDD Uzfe73 C96 894: Presentation copy to Lt. Colonel Strathy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's pink and gray cloth. Number 2 of the " Large paper edition," signed by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Horse sports -- Great Britain.Jockeys -- Biography.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1894.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.