Scott and Sebright / by the Druid.
- London : Rogerson & Tuxford, 246, Strand, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- , iii, , vii, , 426 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : illustrations, portraits ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF301 .D64 1862Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The title page is engraved, with a portrait of "Nat." engraved by J.B. Hunt, after Harry Hall.
Frontispiece portrait of Richard Tattersall engraved by Joseph Brown, after a photograph by Thomas Richard Williams.
Fourteen of the plates are wood engravings. The frontispiece and engraved title page are intaglio prints.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in red half calf, and marbled boards. Bookplate: Reginald Bernhard Loder.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Great Britain.Jockeys -- Great Britain.Loder, Reginald Bernhard -- Bookplate.Sports -- Great Britain.
- Engravings -- 1862.
Wood engravings -- 1862.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.