Scott and Sebright / by the Druid.
- London : Rogerson & Tuxford, 246, Strand, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- , iii, , vii, , 426 pages,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : illustrations, portraits ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF301 .D64 1862Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The title page is engraved, with a portrait of "Nat." engraved by J.B. Hunt, after Harry Hall.
Frontispiece portrait of Richard Tattersall engraved by Joseph Brown, after a photograph by Thomas Richard Williams.
Fourteen of the plates are wood engravings. The frontispiece and engraved title page are intaglio prints.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in red half calf, and marbled boards. Bookplate: Reginald Bernhard Loder.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Great Britain.Jockeys -- Great Britain.Loder, Reginald Bernhard -- Bookplate.Sports -- Great Britain.
- Engravings -- 1862.
Wood engravings -- 1862.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.