De Trafford, Humphrey F. (Humphrey Francis), Sir, 1862-1929, The foxhounds of Great Britain and Ireland , 1906
The foxhounds of Great Britain and Ireland : their masters and huntsmen / edited by Sir Humphrey F. de Trafford ...
- London : Walter Southwood & Company, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- x, 332 p. : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .D48 1906+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title page continues: "Assisted by Capt. E Pennell-Elmhirst ("Brooksby"), Sir R.D. Green Price, Bart. ("Borderer"), Commander Forbes ("Maintop"), C. Richardson ("Shotley"), G.S. Lowe ("G.S.L."), H.S. Davenport ("H.S.D."), T.F. Dale, W. Scarth Dixon, J. Crawford Wood ("Hyme"), Claude E. Benson, Cuthbert Bradley ("Whipster," with illustrations), Charles J. Cropper, C.W. Tindall, and Raymond Carew.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red half leather and red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- English foxhounds.Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Hunting dogs -- Great Britain.Walter Southwood & Company -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.