Dewe's pictorial plan and walk through Oxford : for the use of visitors.
- Additional Title(s):
Pictorial plan and walk through Oxford
- Oxford : J. Dewe, and all booksellers, [ca. 1860]
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. : ill. ; 15 cm. + 1 folded map (35 x 34 cm, folded to 15 x 10 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF527 .D49 1860View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from Cordeaux.
Map tipped in at end.
Cordeaux, E. H. Bibliography of printed works relating to the University of Oxford, 343
BAC: British Art Center bound in original green illustrated boards. Engraved vignette of the Martyrs Memorial on the upper board under which is printed "Price one shilling". On lower board are engraved vignettes of "The University costumes, of Bachelor of Arts and A Scholar".
- Subject Terms:
- Dewe, J. -- Publisher.Oxford (England) -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.Walking -- Oxfordshire -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.