Ecole d'application de l'arme blindée et de la cavalerie (France), Notes on equitation and horse training , 1910
- Notes on equitation and horse training : in answer to the examination questions at the School of Application for Cavalry at Saumur, France.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Equitation and training
- Washington, D.C. : Govt. Print. Off., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 98 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1613Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "War Department. Document No. 375. Office of the Chief of Staff."--t.p. verso.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Tan cloth; black lettering on front cover. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.