Nicholson, William, 1872-1949, William Nicholson , c1980
William Nicholson : paintings, drawings & prints.
- [London] : Arts Council of Great Britain, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : ill. (4 col.), port. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N52 R63 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge and three other museums between July 15, 1980 and Jan. 18, 1981.
"Text: Duncan Robinson"--P. 14.
Bibliography: p. 46.
- Subject Terms:
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949 -- Exhibitions.