The ecclesiastical and architectural topography of England, 1848-1855
The ecclesiastical and architectural topography of England.
- Oxford ; J.H. Parker, 1848-1855.
London : J.H. Parker, 1848-1855.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pt. in 3 v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1154Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published under the sanction of the Central Committee of the Archaeological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland."
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England.
- [v. 1]. Diocese of Oxford: pt. . Buckinghamshire (1849). pt. 2. Berkshire (1849). pt. . Oxfordshire (1850)
- v. . Diocese of Ely: pt. . Bedfordshire (1848). pt. . Huntingdonshire (1851). pt. . Cambridgeshire (1852)
- v. . pt. 7. Suffolk (1855).