The history of the St. Leger stakes, 1776-1901, by J. S. Fletcher...With four coloured plates and thirty-two other illustrations.
- London, Hutchinson & co., [1902?]
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 503,  p. illus. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 281
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain olive-green cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold horseshoes on front cover, top edge gilt. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 4 color plates of halftone-photoengravings, 28 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 4 plates of line-photoengravings. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Fletcher, J. S. (Joseph Smith), 1863-1935, The history of the St. Leger stakes, 1776-1901,, [1902?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.