The history of the St. Leger stakes, 1776-1901, by J. S. Fletcher...With four coloured plates and thirty-two other illustrations.
- London, Hutchinson & co., [1902?]
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 503,  p. illus. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 281
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain olive-green cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold horseshoes on front cover, top edge gilt. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 4 color plates of halftone-photoengravings, 28 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 4 plates of line-photoengravings. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Fletcher, J. S. (Joseph Smith), 1863-1935, The history of the St. Leger stakes, 1776-1901,, [1902?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.