Gee, Ernest R., 1878-1956, Early American sporting books, 1734 to 1844;, 1928
Early American sporting books, 1734 to 1844; a few brief notes, by Ernest R. Gee; with portraits and facsimiles.
- New York, The Derrydale press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. l., 61 p., 1 l. front., illus., ports., facsims. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 887Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Chronological list of early American sporting books": prelim. leaves 7-8.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Tan quarter cloth, and mottled brown boards; tan paper label with dark brown lettering on front cover, tan paper label with black lettering on spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Sports -- United States -- Bibliography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.