Malton memories and IA̓nson triumphs, being the sporting history of Malton from earliest times to the present day, together with the lives and times of the Scotts, IA̓nsons, and other trainers, jockeys, and gentlemen riders, by J. Fairfax-Blakeborough ... with an introduction by Mr. Arthur B. Portman...
- London, Truslore and Bray, Ltd., 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 328 p. front, plates, ports. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 781Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; blind stamped on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Malton (England)
YCBA Collections Search
Fairfax-Blakeborough, J. (John), 1883-, Malton memories and IA̓nson triumphs,, 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.