Fothergill, George A. (George Algernon), 1868-, Hunting, racing, coaching & boxing ballads,, 1926
- Hunting, racing, coaching & boxing ballads, by G.A. Fothergill.
- London, Heath Cranton limited, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. illus., 17 plates. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- List of subscribers: p. 207-208.
Errata slip tipped in facing p. viii.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Greyish-olive quarter cloth, and grey board covers; white paper label with black lettering on spine, untrimmed. Color frontispiece, illustrations, plates, errata slip laid in. Plates after watercolors by the author. Spine height: 10 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Sports -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.