The farmer's year : a calendar of English husbandry / written and engraved by Clare Leighton.
- London : Collins, 1933 [i.e. 1934]
- Physical Description:
- , 54 p. : ill. ; 28 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Copyright ... third impression, February 1934"--Title page verso.
Title page has wood-engraved vignette.
With illustrated endpapers.
BAC: British Art Center in publisher's original green cloth, with illustrated dust wrapper. Inscribed: To the Carringtons and to the future. Margaret Stephens. October 22, 1945.
- Subject Terms:
- Carringtons -- Pres. insc. from Margaret Stephens. October 22, 1945.Collins -- Publisher.Country life -- England.Stephens, Margaret -- Pres. insc. from the Carringtons. October 22, 1945.
- Wood engravings -- 1934.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.