Harrison, Fairfax, 1869-1938, The Roanoke stud, 1795-1833, 1930
- The Roanoke stud, 1795-1833.
- Richmond, Va., Priv. print., Old Dominion press, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 244 p. front., plates, port., facsims. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1001Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preface signed: F. H. [i.e. Fairfax Harrison]
"Errata" mounted on p. 
Bibliography: p. -232.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 380
BAC: British Art Center copy: Coarse linen-texture red cloth; white paper label with black lettering on spine. Frontispiece, title-page, errata slip, 13 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 plate of a photolithograph, 1 halftone-photoengraving on title-page. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse breeding -- Virginia.Randolph, John, 1773-1833.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.