Griswold, F. Gray (Frank Gray), 1854-1937, Sport on land and water , 1913-16
Sport on land and water : recollections / of Frank Gray Griswold.
- [Norwood, Mass.] : Privately printed [Plimpton Press], 1913-16.
- Physical Description:
- 3v. : ill., plates (1 col.), ports., facsim. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 972Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 314, 318, 320
MUDD NLb10 913g: Autographed copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy: 7 volumes: 1913-1931. Dark red striated roan-sheepskin; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover, top edge gilt.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing.Fox hunting.Horse racing.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.