Grand, Gordon, The Southborough fox and other Colonel Weatherford stories,, 1939
- The Southborough fox and other Colonel Weatherford stories, by Gordon Grand; drawings by Eleanor Iselin Mason.
- New York, The Derrydale press, 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 6 p. l., 239 p. front., illus., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 950Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Fourteen hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 464
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Morocco-grain red cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 6 plates of collotypes, 8 line-photoengravings in text (5 used twice as chapter-heads), 1 line-photoengraving on title page. Plates and illustrations after drawings by Eleanor Iselin Mason. Inscribed to Paul Mellon by the author. One of 1450 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.