Mr. Carteret and others / by David Gray ...
- New York : The Century Co., 1910.
[New York] : The De Vinne Press
- Physical Description:
- , 218 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS3513.R39 M73 1910Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 305
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pictorial red cloth. Inscribed: "To M[aria] G[riswold] V[an] R[ensselaer] from D.G. with his continuing sense of obligation to her for Mr. Carteret as well for 'Gallops,' March 23rd 1910."
- Subject Terms:
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.Fox hunting -- England -- Fiction.Gray, David, 1870-1968 -- Presentation inscription to Mrs. Schuyler Van Renssalaer.Van Rensselaer, Schuyler, Mrs., 1851-1934 -- Presentation inscription from David Gray.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1910.
Authors' presentation copies (Provenance).
- Mr. Carteret and his fellow Americans abroad
- How Mr. Carteret proposed
- Mr. Carteret's adventure with a locket
- The case of the Evanstons
- The matter of a mashie
- The medal of honor story.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.