Mr. Carteret and others / by David Gray ...
- New York : The Century Co., 1910.
[New York] : The De Vinne Press
- Physical Description:
- , 218 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS3513.R39 M73 1910Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 305
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pictorial red cloth. Inscribed: "To M[aria] G[riswold] V[an] R[ensselaer] from D.G. with his continuing sense of obligation to her for Mr. Carteret as well for 'Gallops,' March 23rd 1910."
- Subject Terms:
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.Fox hunting -- England -- Fiction.Gray, David, 1870-1968 -- Presentation inscription to Mrs. Schuyler Van Renssalaer.Van Rensselaer, Schuyler, Mrs., 1851-1934 -- Presentation inscription from David Gray.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1910.
Authors' presentation copies (Provenance).
- Mr. Carteret and his fellow Americans abroad
- How Mr. Carteret proposed
- Mr. Carteret's adventure with a locket
- The case of the Evanstons
- The matter of a mashie
- The medal of honor story.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.