The Belair stud, 1747-1761.
- Richmond, Va., Priv. print., Old Dominion Press, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., -102 p., 1 l. front., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Epistle dedicatory to William Woodward, esq." signed: Fairfax Harrison.
Bibliography: p. -15.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 368
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Coarse linen-texture red cloth; white paper label with black lettering on spine, untrimmed. Frontispiece, title-page, 4 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 halftone-photoengraving on title-page. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse breeding -- Maryland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.