The exterior of the horse / by Armand Goubaux ... ; and Gustave Barrier ... ; translated and edited by Simon J.J. Harger, V.M.D. ...
- Second edition, with 346 figures and 34 plates by G. Nicolet ...
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Company. London, 10 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 916 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF279 .G68 1892Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes index.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 248
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's green cloth, stamped in gold.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Anatomy.Horses.
- Wood engravings -- 1892.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.