Harrison, Fairfax, 1869-1938, The John's Island stud (South Carolina), 1750-1788 , c1931
The John's Island stud (South Carolina), 1750-1788 / [Fairfax Harrison]
- Richmond, Va. : Privately printed [by] Old Dominion Press, c1931.
- Physical Description:
- 236 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., fold. map ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1000Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bibliography: p. 221-228.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 392
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Coarse linen-texture red cloth; white paper label with black lettering on spine, untrimmed. Frontispiece, title-page, 7 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 plate of a photolithograph, 1 plate of a line-photoengraving, 5 line-photoengravings in text, 1 halftone-photoengraving on title-page. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fenwick family.Horse racing -- South Carolina.Horses -- Breeding.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.