Gilbey, Walter, Sir, 1831-1914, Horse-breeding in England and India, and army horses abroad,, 1901
- Horse-breeding in England and India, and army horses abroad, by Sir Walter Gilbey.
- London, Vinton, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. illus., plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 906Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Orange-yellow cloth, spine discolored to brownish-yellow; gold horseman on front cover, gold lettering on front cover and spine, all edges gilt. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.