Greenwood, George, 1799-1875, Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding , MDCCCXXXIX 
- Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding / by an Officer of the Household Brigade of Cavalry.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece
Common sense and common errors in common riding
Hints on horsemanship
- London : Edward Moxon, Dover Street, MDCCCXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- , 105,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309 .G74 1839Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Running title: Hints on horsemanship
Engravings by William Finden.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Whitefriars.
With a preliminary half-title leaf and an added engraved title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in pale yellow parchment over boards. Bookplate: Hamsterley Hall Library.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Hamsterley Hall Library -- Bookplate.Horse sports -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Horses -- Great Britain.Moxon, E. -- Publisher.
- Medal engravings -- 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.