IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Greenwood, George, 1799-1875, Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding , MDCCCXXXIX 
Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding / by an Officer of the Household Brigade of Cavalry.
- Additional Title(s):
Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece
Common sense and common errors in common riding
Hints on horsemanship
- London : Edward Moxon, Dover Street, MDCCCXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- , 105,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309 .G74 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Running title: Hints on horsemanship
Engravings by William Finden.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Whitefriars.
With a preliminary half-title leaf and an added engraved title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in pale yellow parchment over boards. Bookplate: Hamsterley Hall Library.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Hamsterley Hall Library -- Bookplate.Horse sports -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Horses -- Great Britain.Moxon, E. -- Publisher.
- Medal engravings -- 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.