Hore, John Philip, The history of the Royal buckhounds , MDCCCXCIII 
- The history of the Royal buckhounds / compiled by J.P. Hore.
- London : Remington and Co., Limited, King Street, Covent Garden, W.C., MDCCCXCIII 
London ; and Aylesbury : Printed by Hazell, Watson, & Viney, Ld
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 400 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK301 .H67 1893Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes errata slip.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 253
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary brown cloth, stamped in gold and black.
- Part I. The hereditary or manorial pack. The household or privy pack -- Part II.The united packs. Ascot races.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Recreation.Hunting -- England.Red deer hunting -- England.
- Lithographs -- 1893.
Errata slips (Printing)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.