IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hore, John Philip, The history of the Royal buckhounds , MDCCCXCIII 
The history of the Royal buckhounds / compiled by J.P. Hore.
- London : Remington and Co., Limited, King Street, Covent Garden, W.C., MDCCCXCIII 
London ; and Aylesbury : Printed by Hazell, Watson, & Viney, Ld
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 400 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK301 .H67 1893Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes errata slip.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 253
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary brown cloth, stamped in gold and black.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Recreation.Hunting -- England.Red deer hunting -- England.
- Lithographs -- 1893.
Errata slips (Printing)
- Part I. The hereditary or manorial pack. The household or privy pack
- Part II.The united packs. Ascot races.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.