Gêlert, A guide to the foxhounds and staghounds of England , 1849
- A guide to the foxhounds and staghounds of England : to which are added, The otter-hounds and harriers of several counties / by Gêlert.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Hounds of England
- London : Whittaker & Co., Ave Maria Lane, 1849.
London : Printed by Joseph Rogerson, 24, Norfolk-Street, Strand
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 111,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF429.F6 G45 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover-title: The hounds of England.
Printer's statement from title-page verso.
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped red cloth. Binder's ticket: Remnant & Edmonds, London.
- Subject Terms:
- English foxhounds.Foxhounds.Hounds.Hunting dogs -- Great Britain.Scottish deerhounds.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.