IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Ministry of Home Security, Front line, 1940-41 , 1942
Front line, 1940-41 : the official story of the civil defence of Britain / issued for the Ministry of Home Security by the Ministry of Information.
- London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 157 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD759 .A5 1941Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original pictorial wrappers. Signed in blue ink on title page: A.E. & W.H. Fairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairman, A. E. -- Autograph,Fairman, W. H. -- Autograph.Great Britain -- Civilian defense.World War, 1939-1945 -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.